It’s a known fact that 97% of all consumers research products and services online before they buy them. What’s even more sobering is a large percentage of them are researching products and services they have every intention of buying right in their own backyard!
Some Eye-Opening Data To Consider
- 73% of all online activity is related to local content (Source: Google)
- 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or show up at your place of
business (Source: TMP/Comscore)
- 66% of Americans use local search to find local businesses (Source: Comscore)
- 54% of Americans have replaced phone books (Yellow Pages & Business
Directory) with internet and local search (Source: Comscore)
- 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant with the intent of
- 41% of consumers admit they use a location (such as a city or neighborhood) in their search – “Dentist in Newport Beach”
- 9% of small businesses are happy with their internet marketing results
What Boost Local Business Can Do For You?
- Get Your Business Listed In Multiple Directories Starting With The Big One’s
Like Google Places, Yahoo, and Bing
- Save You Money On Multiple Yellow Page Listings
- Provide You With An Unmatched Reach And Coverage In The Local Metro Area
Your Business Serves As Well As Additional Areas If Requested
- Map Out A Long Term Plan To Get Your Business In Potentially Thousands of
Search Engine Results Over Time
- Deliver A System For You To Finally Track Your Return On Investment
- Implement As Many Of These Marketing Strategies And Solutions Listed Below That Your Budget Will Permit To Launch An Effective Internet Marketing Campaign For Your Online Visibility
- Work With Nearly Any Budget To Generate New Business And Allow You To
Decide How Many More Strategies You Want To Employ After You’ve Seen
- Give You An Unfair Advantage Over Your Competition And Empower You
With The Technology To Dominate Your Local Market Online
Best of all, you can accomplish all of the above without a website. We don’t recommend you do it that way but YES, we can launch a full blown internet marketing campaign without a website and we’ll still drive plenty of new business to you!
If you’ve been thinking about finally getting a website, we can help you choose the best type of website for your business. Some businesses are better off with a one-page website over an elaborate multiple page website. We would be delighted to explain the difference.
If you currently have a website but you’re not crazy about it or you would like a no-cost evaluation, we’re happy to sit down and go over your website with you and identify what’s working for you and what may be working against you.
Other services we provide our clients include:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Back Link Generation
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
Social Media Account Setup
General Marketing Services.
Naturally every business is unique therefore requires a custom internet marketing plan. We are delighted to prepare a detailed analysis of where your business ranks online compared to your competition in order to develop the most effective marketing strategy to enhance your online visibility, increase profitability and boost local business as fast as possible!